The Goode Condos
Graywood Developments Ltd
33 Parliament Street
Toronto ON M5A 2Y2
The Goode Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Graywood Developments. Featuring a 32-storey tower with 485 units and retail component at ground level. Coming soon to Front Street and Parliament at 33 Parliament Street in Toronto.
Graywood will soon introduce a brand-new tower residence, located at the entrance to Toronto’s iconic and beloved Distillery District, the first pre-construction project directly in the Distillery District in nearly 20 years. Stunning views of the city and the lake. With clean architecture and a podium that blends in perfectly with its surroundings. Studios from the 400’s. One beds from the 600’s.
The Goode Condos is located in the Distillery District, a hub of culture and creativity. It is one of Canada’s most sought- after destinations for art, culture, entertainment, dining, and retail. Steps to many Distillery District and local favourites. Get your fill of green space and fresh air at one of these nearby spots: Parliament Square Park, David Crombie Park, Corktown Common, Sherbourne Common, St James Park, Toronto Sculpture Garden, Sugar Beach and more.
- Steps to the Supermarket
- Close to School and Public community centre
- Walk to the new Corktown station in 7 minutes! (current bus stop – 1 min walk)
- Walk to either George Brown campus in under 10 minutes! OR Bike in 4!
- The Distillery in 0 minutes
- Walk to Corktown commons 18 acre park in 12 minutes
- Walk to St. Lawrence Market in 10 minutes
- Walk to a dog park about 4 minutes away
- Walk to East Harbour in only 17 minutes! (with 50,000 jobs coming)
- Walk to the all new Parliament slip – in 1 minute
- OR Drive / Bike / TTC anywhere in minutes!
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
*We do not represent the builder