Park District Towns is a New Townhome development by Icon Homes located at Brock Rd & Taunton Rd, Pickering.
Park District Towns is a new collection of modern homes conveniently located in Pickering’s burgeoning Seaton neighbourhood yet still surrounded by nature. Bold and striking brick exteriors will line family friendly, quiet streets. Dynamic interiors will give way to spacious and luxurious accents, the perfect blend of urban appeal and natural inspiration. The best of Pickering; the waterfront, lifestyle amenities, green space, commuting options, educational institutions, and so much more are all at your fingertips.
Slow down and escape the hectic daily grind and explore one of many natural green spaces located nearby. Park District Towns allows residents to explore the winding trails of nearby Duffin’s Creek, take the furry family members to the Pickering Dog Park, explore expansive conservation areas, take the kids to family-friendly playgrounds, play a round of golf on a nearby course, or enjoy a day at the popular Frenchman’s Bay and one of many waterfront parks or beaches.
Park District Towns is in the city of Pickering, while on Toronto’s east side. The Rouge Park Valley, which is approximately 2,000 acres in size and one of the largest urban parks in North America, specifically forms Pickering’s western border. Pickering’s northern edge are made up of rural hamlets as well as villages. Also, The land north of Highway 407 has been designated for a regional airport.
Pickering, which has some of the most affordable real estate in the Greater Toronto Area, has attracted both homebuyers and investors. Known as one of the most unique places to live, and the fact that it is close to the lake and has a small-town atmosphere is reason enough to move to Pickering.
- Pickering shares a border with the City of Toronto
- Approximately 91,000 residents
- Among the most multicultural communities within Durham Region
- Pickering Millennium Waterfront Trail while overlooking Frenchman’s Bay
- Rural Pickering is comprised of quaint hamlets, farms as well as conservation areas
- Oak Ridges Moraine
- Slower-paced suburban lifestyle
- Access to Lake Ontario
- Housing prices in Pickering are low
- School for all ages and education levels
- Convenient place for commuters
- Easy access to Highway 407, 412 and 401
- Pickering GO Station
- Future Durham-Scarborough BRT
- Rouge National Urban Park and over 50km of Ontario’s best scenic trails
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
*We do not represent the builder